HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome all to RedView Rivals! Enjoy yourself here and make some good friends and rivals!!

Challenge Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite_L

Elite_L

Challenge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Suggestion   Challenge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:35 pm

ok so guys I have a challenge suggestion if F8 approves here is my suggestions we have a duelist kingdom challenge everyone gets 20 star chips and we duel each other for star chips and the person with most star chips at the end of time period gets a certain amount of Drift Points but the drift points u will be getting will be discussed when I get approvment from F8 if anyone would like this and want to participate in the challenge comment down below and yes I will be participating also during each duel the max amount of star chips u can wager per duel is 4-20 4 being the lest 20 being the max.
I wish u all luck if u participate Smile GL everyone
Back to top Go down
6 sam

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Suggestion   Challenge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:36 pm

6 Sam: Yes
Back to top Go down
F8Enzo
Admin
F8Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Suggestion   Challenge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:03 pm

I will put it under advisement.
Back to top Go down
https://redviewrivals.forumotion.com
Sypko

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Suggestion   Challenge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Sounds good

Sypko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Suggestion   Challenge Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Redview Rivals :: Suggestions/Announcements-
Jump to: