HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome all to RedView Rivals! Enjoy yourself here and make some good friends and rivals!!

RedView County One-Stop Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
F8Enzo
Admin
F8Enzo

RedView County One-Stop Shop  Empty
PostSubject: RedView County One-Stop Shop    RedView County One-Stop Shop  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:42 pm

RedView County One-Stop Shop  Content_image

Welcome rivals to the RedView County One-Stop Shop!!

What is the One-Stop Shop?
- The one-stop shop is where you can spend your drift points to buy certain things here at RedView. Below will be a list of things you can buy in the shop along with their prices. More shops might be removed or added in the future. Keep an eye out.

Rank Retest - 150 DP: A rank retest to obtain a better rank. This can only be bought once a month.

Name Change/Name Glow - 300 DP: Change your username or request a name glow/sparkles

McLaren Orange Special Test - 300 DP

Deck Shop License - 300 DP: Open a deck shop to sell decks for DP.

GFX Shop License - 450 DP: Open a gfx shop to sell signatures, banners, custom avatars and more!

Tester License - 500 DP: Become a team rank tester.

Last edited by F8Enzo on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://redviewrivals.forumotion.com
Elite_L

Elite_L

PostSubject: Re: RedView County One-Stop Shop    RedView County One-Stop Shop  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:57 am

hey at tester License if its bought is there also a test needed to be taken ?? so that we can make sure they know their rulings decks ect....
Back to top Go down
F8Enzo
Admin
F8Enzo

PostSubject: Re: RedView County One-Stop Shop    RedView County One-Stop Shop  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:33 pm

I already have that taken care of. Once someone requests for a tester license they will have to answer a few questions and rules and etc...
Back to top Go down
https://redviewrivals.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RedView County One-Stop Shop    RedView County One-Stop Shop  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RedView County One-Stop Shop
Page 1 of 1